Before you start your report...
To ensure that you maintain your anonymity and absolute privacy we recommend using the following best practices:
- Do not file your report from any device connected to a corporate network! Many companies deploy network monitoring tools for both wired and wireless communications including WiFi. Use personal devices attached to a trusted personal network.
- WhistleKey – After filing your report, you will be given an alphanumeric code for future follow up. Be sure to print a hard copy of this key and store it in a secure location that only you know. Do not store the key on any digital device, especially any device connected to your corporate network.
- A company may use resources to identify you from your personal communication style. For an additional layer of anonymity, let a trusted person write the report for you.
- Make sure to visit the messaging center with your WhistleKey at least once a week. A corporate team member may send you messages or follow up inquiries to help resolve your incident.
- Respond to your corporate team inquiries and questions in a timely manner. Be proactive and assist your corporate team in any way possible to handle your report as fast as they can.
- Uploading attachments can give the corporate team more information to identify you. Please use caution should you want to protect your anonymity.
SafeWhistle is one of the most secure applications in the market. Following the above guidelines will add an additional layer of protection for you.
SafeWhistle Security Team
© 2023 SafeWhistle, LLC